Notes & Makeups
Musicianship Handout: Level 2: Set 8-10 (hold)
- Dustin will bring next week.
Technical Requirements Level 3:
Start after the break
Hanon No 1
- DO NOT overlap the sound of the notes from one to another.
- WRIST UP ON FINGER 5 in RH
- Don't accent finger 5 in RH
- CLOSE LOUD: m.m. 88 per 8th note
- LEGTO: m.m. 60 per quarter note
Little Piece No. 3
Little Red Wagon by Teresa Richert
- Fix all of the pencil markings and have at one tempo for next lesson.
Czerny Op. 823 No. 6
- Follow the instructions in the practice video above.
Celebrate Piano! Lesson & Musicianship 2A
- Dustin bring next week
Celebrate Piano! Lesson & Musicianship 1B
- REDO: 78-79 and fix the rests
REVIEW (once a week WITH your music)
- Periwinkle Twinkle by Anne Crosby Gaudet
- Sonatina Op. 20 No. 1 by Friedrich Kuhlau: Movements 1 and 2
- GEORGE, JON: Relay Race (10/11)
- Work on speed a little!
DANIEL GOTTLOB, TURK: The Ballet (10/4)
- POOLE, CLIFFORD: Mist
- Frere Jacques Stands on His Head by Clifford Poole
Sonatina Op. 20 No. 1 by Friedrich Kuhlau