1. Technique. Pick at least 2 strings end keep a steady rhythm. keep thumb flat on the back!
2. “Ode to joy”. Add the rhythm of eight-notes and at the end of phrase.
2. “Exercise 13”, keep learning it.
learn the new song by reading the notes. Look if they go up or down.
Watch the video for the guitar practice on lesson 2
piano - Pages 32 and 33
1. Warm up/Technique: keep a steady rhythm so you practice left hand finger change.
2. “Ode to Joy” practice slow so you get everything right and beautiful. Speed is that last thing to work on. You want to speed up the quality!
3. “Exercise 13”, learn in parts and use the notes on the ode to joy paper
on the book, practice pages 22, 23 and 24 (Learn the song, practice and be ready to play without using the book)
Remember: round fingers, wrist up and keep connected to the keyboard.
1. Technique: keep practicing your tip joint round against the fretboard. Thumb round on the back.
2. Ode to Joy, practice and learn the whole song!
1. Set of 2 black keys. Start with left hand fingers round and numbers 2 and 3. Play 3, 2 and together. Move up to the next one. Keep going until the end of the keyword. Then switch hands and go from up down.
2. Do the same thing for the set of 3 black keys!