Notes & Makeups
- FINAL RECITAL: June 3rd, 2018
PIANO ADVENTURES: LEVEL 1
SIGHT READING BOOK
- SIGHT-READ PREPARE: pages 6-9
- PREPARE: pages 2-4
- PREPARE: pages 4-9
A Song op. 36 no. 3 by Alexander Gedike
- Measure 2 - do the slurs
- Measure 3-4 - fix the rhythm and slurs
- measure 5 - start on the correct note
- measure 6 - remember the F-sharp!
- LH forward wrists on all half notes.
- Fix the LH notes measures 12-end
- Hands together measures 1-4
*The Calico Cat by Helen Marlais (test on all six items below)
- Measure 19, fix the RH chord
- Measure 20, fix the LH register!
- Measures 19-22, fix the rhythm.
*Jumping Jacks by Andrew Markow
Challenge this week: be able to keep your fingers close to the keys! Don't let those naughty fingers disobey :)
Review (one time each week with your music)
- A Skating Waltz
- New Shoes
Musicianship (no assignment)
HANDOUT Prep A: Set 4
- DO ONE "DAY" EACH PRACTICE SESSION