Notes & Makeups
- FINAL RECITAL: June 3rd, 2018
- PERFORMANCE CLASS: February 11th, 2018
- Jumping Jacks
- A Song
- Calico Cat
- GUEST ARTIST CLASS: April 22nd, 2018
- PREPARE: 3 - 9
SIGHT READING BOOK
- SIGHT-READ PREPARE: pages 10-13
- PREPARE: pages 9-11
- PREPARE: 15 - 17
- REDO page 11 - 13 see the pink pen.
- PREPARE: 4-7
- REDO: page 3
A Song op. 36 no. 3 by Alexander Gedike
- WRIST UP PLEASE
- This needs lots of work for class.
- Fix all pencil markings.
- Fix measure 14 - RH slur and LH lifts. bh
The Calico Cat by Helen Marlais (test on all six items below)
- PREPARE AT M.M. 120 with no pauses and good dynamics.
Jumping Jacks by Andrew Markow
Your fingers are raised! Please keep them like magnets to the keys! A high wrist and straight back will help.
Review (one time each week with your music)
- A Skating Waltz
- New Shoes
Musicianship (no assignment)
HANDOUT Prep A: Set 4
- DO ONE "DAY" EACH PRACTICE SESSION