WE WILL START WITH "A SONG" & "CALICO CAT" NEXT WEEK. PLEASE FIX THIS AS THIS WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THE 3RD WEEK IN-A-ROW.
Notes & Makeups
- FINAL RECITAL: June 3rd, 2018
- PERFORMANCE CLASS: February 11th, 2018
- Jumping Jacks
- A Song
- Calico Cat
- GUEST ARTIST CLASS: April 22nd, 2018
A Song op. 36 no. 3 by Alexander Gedike
- SPOT: measures 13-End - 10 Times correctly each practice session.
- Don't slide or pull on the keys - wrists up and forward.
The Calico Cat by Helen Marlais (test on all six items below)
- measures 17 to the end: fix the rhythm with no pauses and the chords at the end.
Barefoot on the Beach
- Learn the entire piece!
- PREPARE: 16-17
SIGHT READING BOOK
- SIGHT-READ PREPARE: 34-37
- PREPARE: 14-15
- REDO: 23 - careful that the LH doesn't play when it's not written. No PUASES! Please keep a steady beat.
- PREPARE: 24-25
- PREPARE: 10-11
Review (one time each week with your music)
- A Skating Waltz
- New Shoes
- Jumping Jacks - experiment with different registers.
Four Star Sight Reading & Ear Tests: Prep A, Set 4
- DO ONE "DAY" EACH PRACTICE SESSION