Performance Class: Three
May 20th, DiMenna Center
- June 3rd, Domingo Hall, NOC
- Pieces: Barefoot on the Beach by
A Song op. 36 no. 3 by Alexander Gedike
- Be able to play the entire system without any pauses.
- Practice starting from any measure of the piece. You'll have a test on this next time.
The Calico Cat by Helen Marlais (test on all six items below)
- Fix the pauses at the end! Please make sure you count correctly in the last two systems. This cannot happen in the recital!
- Practice starting from any measure of the piece.
- Follow the instructions in pencil and be able to play next week without ANY stops at all.
Barefoot on the Beach
- Be able to play with no pauses.
- PREPARE: 16-17
*SIGHT READING BOOK
- SIGHT-READ PREPARE: 34-37
- REDO: 24-25
- REDO: 10-11 with good expression markings!
Review (one time each week with your music)
- A Skating Waltz
- New Shoes
- Jumping Jacks - experiment with different registers.
Four Star Sight Reading & Ear Tests: Prep A, Set 4
- DO ONE "DAY" EACH PRACTICE SESSION
PERFORMANCE CLASS: TWO
- Jumping Jacks
- A Song
- Calico Cat