Only practice Burgmuller until Sunday. Review Chopin once a day as well. Start your other assignments after Sunday.
Notes & Makeups
Arabesque Op. 100 No. 2 by Burgmuller
- See the blue pen in your new practice chart.
Musette by Felix le Couppey
- mm. 2-End - count. Be sure that your half notes aren't too long.
- Fix all other pink pen in the RH
- Add the LH by practicing in small chunks.
- Clean pedaling in m. 63
- mm. 60 - 67 - clean pedaling by holding your LH notes here appropriate.
- Heel on the floor when you pedal
- Learn the last page - as much as possible.