1. Warm-up/Technique: Play “I” and “m” on adjacent strings. Play 4 Times, add finger 1 on the bottom string, play 4 Times. Add fingers 2, then 3 and 4. Move up position twice and then back.
2. Keep playing “Vals”
4. “Let it be”, it works! Now listen to “Deamons” by Imagine Dragons and use the same chord sequence of Let it be 1st line and the capô on the 3rd fret. I want you to work on a creative build up to this song up to the chorus. Have Fun!
We had a short lesson this week and will make up 15min next week.
5. “Deamons”, same chord progression as “Let it be” . Let’s try and be creative with strumming patterns and finger picking.
- one strum per 4 beats on each chord
- one strum per beat 4 Times.
- “eight strums” (one AND two AND three AND...)
- Fingerpicking: p, i, m, i, m, i, m, i (eight notes on each chord)