Notes & Makeups
- Performance Class: November 19th, Sunday, at the DiMenna Center, Cary Hall.
- Do makeup for lesson missed on October 7th. Dustin away.
Hi Manu! Good job at your last lesson! Follow the lesson outline in the photo below and also see the additional instructions here:
Performance Class: November 19th, DiMenna Center
- Tic Toc - play every day with a steady beat!
- Recital Piece 1: let's come up with a name for this. Something about trains?
- Play Treble Cat for 5 Minutes. REMEMBER TO SAY THE NAMES OF THE NOTES OUT LOUD WHEN YOU PLAY IT.
- Find your theory papers and practice counting the five lines and four spaces of the staff. Remember to start from the bottom line / space and count up.
- Do you see a "staff" in your game, Treble Cat???
Lesson & Musicianship 1A
- Dustin will bring to your next lesson.
- Frog Hop
- This is sounding better! Try again, VERY SLOWLY! See if you can play all the notes of the first group (10/22) without any pauses. Keep trying and remember it will take some time to get better!