Dustin made a scheduling error arrived at 1:30 instead of 1:00pm. Instead of stickers and a mystery box, Dustin brought flash cards of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, 2 and 3 trains. Manu had trouble focusing today and wanted to spend time on the sofa-chair or with his blanket. He played his video assignment first and then opened the envelope of train flashcards. We played the game as described below and ended with playing the content of his train video again.
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING ASSIGNMENTS DAILY
TWO-TRAIN VIDEO PIECE
- Get our 2-train your flash-cards!
- Place three of them on the highest sets of two black keys.
- Turn on the piano sound and play the piece! "Left, Right, (cross over) Left-Left-Left."
- Change the sound to Electric Piano and do the same thing!
- Change the sound again until you've gone through all 5 sounds on your keyboard.
- Which one is your favorite sound?
- Get our your ABCDEFG train flash cards!
- Start with the A train. We need to put all the stops in the correct order, from the first stop A to the last stop A!
- Start with A and place the cards in order of the sounds getting higher. Make sure to end with A again.
- Now, start with A again and place the cards in order of the sounds getting lower.