Manu played his two-three train transfer (with some pauses) at the beginning of the lesson! We didn't earn all 10 stars because he didn't want to do very many of the lesson items. We played with low and high sounds on the keyboard to create the sounds of the train. Manu liked watching the new video found below.
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING ASSIGNMENT DAILY
- Watch the video below, every day! Be able to tell me about:
- QUARTER NOTE
- HALF NOTE
- WHOLE NOTE
- EIGHTH NOTE
2-3 TRAIN TRANSFER
- Warm up by taking the 2 train out of the station: PLAY THE TWO TRAIN PIECE and then say "ORANGE!"
- Complete your warmup by taking the 3 train out of the station: PLAY THE THREE TRAIN PIECE and then stand up and say "ORANGE!"
- NOW MAKE THE TRANSFER! Play the two train piece and then transfer right away to the three train piece!
- IN ORDER TO FINISH YOUR PRACTICE: Make the transfer THREE TIMES!