*Use the "piano bag of love" to do your practicing this week! Follow the assignments on each piece of paper.
Notes & Makeups
Dustin: play Marco Polo game on piano to find lessons assignments next lesson.
- PRACTICE: saying LA, TI, DO, RE, MI, FA, SOL, LO
- This is the musical alphabet moving forward or up the keyboard in Solfege!
- PRACTICE: saying LA, SOL, FA, MI, RE, DO, TI, LA
- This it eh musical alphabet moving backward or down the keyboard in solfege!
- PLAY: your Blue Note app by going to the keyboard naming game.
- Switch the setting to "Do, Re, Mi" and practice saying and playing the names of the notes in Solfege!
- Call me with any questions.
- ODE TO JOY
- This will be your first recital piece! Be able to play Level 3- both hands with Dustin
- Your hand position is:
- RH finger 2 on E, finger 3 on F, finger 4 of G.
- LH finger 2 on D, finger 3 on D, finger 4 on B
Lesson & Musicianship 1A
- REVIEW: "Ants Go Marching!"
- No Assignment