Notes & Makeups
- Performance Class: November 19th, Sunday at the DiMenna Center, Cary Hall.
- *Joy cancelled Monday's lessons due to Christopher being sick.
Performance Class: November 19th, DiMenna Center
*Unit 2 "Pitch and Notation"
- We didn't have time to go over this last time - Dustin check next week.
- Prepare pages 12 - 21 (minimum)
- Prepare pages 22 - 29 (bonus)
- Be able to get 3 stars on the "faster" speed.
- Remember to do ABCDEFG and Solfege!
- Download and start the levels!
- Download and start level 1, Treble Clef.
- ABCDEFG and Solfege.
- See how long it takes you go do 20 notes correctly! Try in under 2.5 minutes.
Staff Paper Assignment
- See your assignment in your staff book.
Major Pentascale - review
- Starting Note, Whole Step, Whole Step, Half Step, Whole Step
Minor Pentascale - review
- Starting Note, Whole Step, Half Step, Whole Step, Whole Step
German Dance in D Major by Haydn
- Fix the red pen in measure 3
- Fix the red pen in measure 8
- Get rid of the pauses by practicing section 4.3 to 6.3 and 5.3 to 8.1
REVIEW (review once a week with your music!)
- Rainbow Fish
READING (no assignment)
Sight Reading Book
- No Assignment
**Piano Adventures Primer Level
- Choose three pieces to play for Dustin.
- Have one goal in mind for each piece
Czerny Op. 823 (no assignment)