1. Write one paragraph about the concert. What did you like? When were you bored? How would you describe the music?
2. Continue this warm up regimens
- Begin practice with lip trills
- thinknabout your breath - its. It an emergency breath, just one calm inhalation.
- After lip trills. I've to "you you you" or "no no no" on do mi sol arpeggios starting in D major and going to B flat major (high note f)
- start back down in your lower range and do 5 note scales - do to sol on the syllable "yo" THINK OF THR YAWN STRETCH AS YOU HO HIGHER. You can take this to a high A, but if you start to feel you are squeeazjng, pause do a relaxed one in a mid range and then go back up.
- We will practice this sequence next lesson, but you are ready for it!
3. Learn the REAL notes of lion King to the end.
- Watch for the key changes.
- Be able to tell me what key each section is in
- Sing the words I character
- Do not listen to the recording yet
4. Play the top line of the Purcell duet with your right hand on the piano. Pay attention to the rhythm