*Jenny sick 10/2 - use makeup week or reschedule
*Hanon No. 1
- Please have the following goals completed for next week. This Hanon was so much better this week!
- LEAN FORWARD slightly.
- TIDY ATTACKS! - make sure that both hands play at exactly the same time so we hear ONE attack, not two.
- STRONG FINGERS
Far Away by Teresa Richert (L. 1 Etude) - (on loan from Dustin)
- Review one time a day with your music
- Play in performance class!
Etude in C Major by Félix Le Couppey (L. 1 Etude)
- Review once a day with your music. I'd like you to play this in performance class!
Celebration by Anne Crosby Gaudet (L. 1 Etude)
- Fix the notes in measure 8 (beats 3 and 4).
- Fix the rhythm going from measure 3 to 4. Make sure you keep a steady beat. Tap the quarter note pulse to make sure you are on track.
A Swinging Leprechaun by Mike Schoenmehl (L. 1 Etude)
Hopscotch by Boris Berlin (L. 1 Etude)
- Fix all of your f-sharps!
- Be able to play beginning to end hands alone at m.m. 72. with no stops. :)
***LESSON & MUSICIANSHIP 2A
- REDO: 36-37, 39-40
- Try to have these ready to pass off on the first try! :)
SOLOS 2 - (no assignment)
CZERNY No. 8
- Learn hands together!
BARTOK (no assignment)
- Left off at No. 6
**Basic Rhythmic Training
- REDO: No. 60 - clap the missing subdivisions.
- Call me if you forget how to do it.
- PREPARE: No. 61 - compose in the style of 60.
Prep B: Set 7 - (no assignment
Solfege - (no assignment)
- Chapter 8 - left off
**REVIEW - once a week with your music
- Distant Chimes by Jon George
- Gavotte in C by Telemann
- Pantomime by Faber
- Curious Cat by Teresa Richert (Prep A)
- Baby Kangaroo
- Teeter-Totter by Dale Reubart (Prep A)
- Dmitri Kabalevsky: Marching Op. 39 No. 3 (Prep A)
- Let's Waltz by Elvina Pearce (Prep A)
THEORY (no assignment)
Music Theory for Young Children 3 (no assignment)
- Left off at page 34 (scale theory)