Hanon No. 1
- See your new video
Far Away by Teresa Richert (L. 1 Etude) - (on loan from Dustin)
- Change your pedal ALL THE WAY!
- Add clear dynamics.
Etude in C Major by Félix Le Couppey (L. 1 Etude)
- Start learning for your next lesson!
- Prepare at least hands alone to the end next week.
Celebration by Anne Crosby Gaudet (L. 1 Etude)
A Swinging Leprechaun by Mike Schoenmehl (L. 1 Etude)
Hopscotch by Boris Berlin (L. 1 Etude)
LESSON & MUSICIANSHIP 2A
- PREPARE: pgs. 20-27
- FIX: page 21 - red circles.
- PREPARE: pages 28-29
SOLOS 2 - (no assignment)
CZERNY No. 7
- Slow this down.
- One small section at a time so you can get the correct articulation in your RH and LH separately.
- Learn No. 6
*Basic Rhythmic Training
- REDO: No. 60
Prep B: Set 7 - (no assignment
Solfege - (no assignment)
- Chapter 8 - left off
REVIEW - once a week with your music
- Distant Chimes by Jon George
- Gavotte in C by Telemann
- Pantomime by Faber
- Curious Cat by Teresa Richert (Prep A)
- Baby Kangaroo
- Teeter-Totter by Dale Reubart (Prep A)
- Dmitri Kabalevsky: Marching Op. 39 No. 3 (Prep A)
- Let's Waltz by Elvina Pearce (Prep A)
THEORY (no assignment)
Music Theory for Young Children 3 (no assignment)
- Left off at page 34 (scale theory)