Notes & Makeups
Your reading assignments were not prepared. Please take more pride in preparing these assignments.
Listen to the audio attached!
- Sunday, June 3rd, 2018
- Sunday, February 11, 2018
Hanon No. 1
- CLOSE LOUD NEEDS TO BE STRONGER!
- m.m. 126 - two notes per beat focusing on legato.
- PLEASE KEEP LH THUMB RELAXED
- LH WRIST UP
- m.m. 72 - Close Loud
Haydn German Dance in D Major
- Start to learn!
Celebration by Anne Crosby Gaudet (L. 1 Etude)
- You MUST put on very careful listening ears for a steady beat!
A Swinging Leprechaun by Mike Schoenmehl (L. 1 Etude)
- More jazzy and swingy!
Hopscotch by Boris Berlin (L. 1 Etude)
- Spot measures 6-7. No pauses.
- Don't rush your beat!
LESSON & MUSICIANSHIP 2A
- REDO: pages 58 - 67
SOLOS 2 (no assignment)
CZERNY No. 8 (no assignment)
BARTOK: Mikrokosmos (no assignment)
- PREPARE: No. 8 next time
*Basic Rhythmic Training
- REDO: Nos. 63-64 Be able to ta and conduct.
Four Star, Sight-reading and Ear Tests (no assignment)
Prep B: Set 7
Solfege - (no assignment)
- Chapter 8 - left off
**REVIEW - once a week with your music
Etude in C Major by Félix Le Couppey (L. 1 Etude
- Far Away by Teresa Richert (L. 1 Etude)
- Distant Chimes by Jon George
- Gavotte in C by Telemann
- *Pantomime by Faber
- Curious Cat by Teresa Richert (Prep A)
- Baby Kangaroo (12/7/17)
- Teeter-Totter by Dale Reubart (Prep A)
- Dmitri Kabalevsky: Marching Op. 39 No. 3 (Prep A)
- Let's Waltz by Elvina Pearce (Prep A)
THEORY (no assignment)
Music Theory for Young Children 3 (no assignment)
- Left off at page 34 (scale theory)