- Sunday, June 3rd, 2018
- Sunday, February 11, 2018
- Swinging Leprechaun
Hanon No. 1
- CLOSE LOUD NEEDS TO BE STRONGER!
- m.m. 126 - two notes per beat focusing on legato.
- PLEASE KEEP LH THUMB RELAXED
- LH WRIST UP
- m.m. 72 - Close Loud
- Learn hands alone with no stops. If you can learn hands together, then great!
Haydn German Dance in D Major
- Start to learn!
Celebration by Anne Crosby Gaudet (L. 1 Etude)
- You started with an unsteady beat but you fixed it. How can you start with a steady beat?
- FIX: Fix the pauses in mm. 11-12
Hopscotch by Boris Berlin (L. 1 Etude)
- Practice this piece with the metronome.
LESSON & MUSICIANSHIP 2A
- REDO: page 63
- PREPARE: Unit 6
- PREPARE: Unit 3 and if you have time, Unit 4
CZERNY No. 8 (no assignment)
BARTOK: Mikrokosmos (no assignment)
- PREPARE: No. 8 next time
Basic Rhythmic Training
- PREPARE: 65-66 Be able to ta and conduct.
Four Star, Sight-reading and Ear Tests
DUSTIN BRING SETS 8-10
Prep B: Set 7
Solfege - (no assignment)
- Chapter 8 - left off
**REVIEW - once a week with your music
A Swinging Leprechaun by Mike Schoenmehl (L. 1 Etude)
Etude in C Major by Félix Le Couppey (L. 1 Etude
- Far Away by Teresa Richert (L. 1 Etude)
- Distant Chimes by Jon George
- Gavotte in C by Telemann
- *Pantomime by Faber
- Curious Cat by Teresa Richert (Prep A)
- Baby Kangaroo (12/7/17)
- Teeter-Totter by Dale Reubart (Prep A)
- Dmitri Kabalevsky: Marching Op. 39 No. 3 (Prep A)
- Let's Waltz by Elvina Pearce (Prep A)
THEORY (no assignment)
Music Theory for Young Children 3 (no assignment)
- Left off at page 34 (scale theory)