- May be interested in theory lessons or content in the lesson.
- Sunday, June 3rd, 2018
- Sunday, February 11, 2018
- Swinging Leprechaun
*Technique: Level 1
- Dustin bring next week.
*Hanon No. 1
- Watch your practice video above.
- CLOSE LOUD NEEDS TO BE STRONGER!
- m.m. 126 - two notes per beat focusing on legato.
- PLEASE KEEP LH THUMB RELAXED
- LH WRIST UP
- m.m. 72 - Close Loud
The Ballet (L. 1)
- Add pencil markings and start to learn hands together, very slowly!
A Starry Night (L. 1)
- Start learning after we've finished The Ballet.
*Andante in G Minor by Telemann (L. 1)
- Pass off and put on review next week if...
- Add dynamics and make them very contrasting.
- Review the red pen.
LESSON & MUSICIANSHIP 2B
- REDO: page 7 in the key of E Major
- PREPARE: pages 8-17
SOLOS 2 (no assignment)
CZERNY No. 8 (no assignment)
BARTOK: Mikrokosmos (no assignment)
- PREPARE: No. 8 next time
Basic Rhythmic Training (no assignment)
- PREPARE: 65-66 Be able to ta and conduct.
Four Star, Sight-reading and Ear Tests (no assignment)
DUSTIN BRING SETS 8-10
Prep B: Set 7
Solfege - (no assignment)
- Chapter 8 - left off
**REVIEW - once a week with your music. The "*" means we've heard it.
*Haydn German Dance in D Major (L. 1)
*Hopscotch by Boris Berlin (L. 1 Etude)
*Celebration by Anne Crosby Gaudet (L. 1 Etude)
*A Swinging Leprechaun by Mike Schoenmehl (L. 1 Etude)
Etude in C Major by Félix Le Couppey (L. 1 Etude
- Far Away by Teresa Richert (L. 1 Etude)
- *Distant Chimes by Jon George
- Gavotte in C by Telemann
- *Pantomime by Faber
- Curious Cat by Teresa Richert (Prep A)
- Baby Kangaroo (12/7/17)
- Teeter-Totter by Dale Reubart (Prep A)
- Dmitri Kabalevsky: Marching Op. 39 No. 3 (Prep A)
- Let's Waltz by Elvina Pearce (Prep A)
THEORY (no assignment)
Music Theory for Young Children 3 (no assignment)
- Left off at page 34 (scale theory)