See Lesson 12 for video!
1. Halala, fix the second phrase ending: re, MI, si, MI, do, LA, LA, LA...
2. Dance of the Islands:
2. “Halala”, brush off the holes in the music. We learn by making sure we can play well. We practice by making sure we can play several times good!
3. Dance of the Islands:
2. “Halala”, memory and play more and more!
3. “Jingle Bells” use the music and memorize it for next week
2. “Exercise 13”
3. Keep playing your songs
2. Our 3 songs! Listen to the guitar. It’s great to sing, but let the guitar sing sometimes só you listenbto thenmusic you are making. Use the videos to listen to the song once.
we will begin a new son next week!
1. Warm-up/technique: pick at least 2 different strings. Rhythm!
2. Keep playing “Song of the Wind” and “Lightly Row”. Remember to think about the beginning of the song before playing.
3. “May Song”, keep the good work! Say the name of the notes and then practice. Play at least 3 times good! Use the video is you need to listen to the Rhythm.
2. “Lightly Row” - keep a steady rhythm!
3. “Song of the Wind”, keep a steady rhythm. Soft doesn’t mean slow! Work on the blue part!
Practice at least 3 times this week!
2. Keep playing “Lightly Row”
3. “Song of the Wind”. Notes/Rhythm/Fingers
1. Warm-up/technique: keep a steady rhythm!
2. Lightly Row: good job this week! Keep practicing as we made great progress.
3. We will start “May Song” next week!