Notes & Makeups
- Dustin arrived at 5:15pm
- FINAL RECITAL: June 3rd, 2018
- PERFORMANCE CLASS: February 11th, 2018
- Jumping Jacks
- A Song
- Calico Cat
- GUEST ARTIST CLASS: April 22nd, 2018
- PREPARE: 12-13
SIGHT READING BOOK
- SIGHT-READ PREPARE: 26-29
- PREPARE: 13
- PREPARE: 20-21
- REDO: pages 18-19 - pedal, writing assignment and LH
- REDO: 8-9
*A Song op. 36 no. 3 by Alexander Gedike
- WRIST UP PLEASE
- This needs lots of work for class.
- Fix all pencil markings.
- Fix measure 14 - RH slur and LH lifts. bh
*The Calico Cat by Helen Marlais (test on all six items below)
- PREPARE AT M.M. 120 with no pauses and good dynamics.
*Jumping Jacks by Andrew Markow
Your fingers are raised! Please keep them like magnets to the keys! A high wrist and straight back will help.
Review (one time each week with your music)
- A Skating Waltz
- New Shoes
Four Star Sight Reading & Ear Tests: Prep A, Set 4
- DO ONE "DAY" EACH PRACTICE SESSION